Regan Center is a 23 bed facility serving homeless male adults that opened in 2021 in partnership with the Camden County Board of Commissioners. It is comprised of a 15-bed emergency shelter referral-based program and an 8-bed medical respite referral-based program.
Volunteers of America Delaware Valley provides every emergency housing client with the individualized plan and supports they need to remain stably housed upon discharge. Case managers help clients execute tasks, develop life skills, and build support systems throughout their stay.
- 24/7 access to on-site support staff
- mainstream benefits and entitlements assistance
- financial planning, budgeting, and tenant education
- healthcare enrollment assistance
- mental health, behavioral health, and substance use disorder treatment program referrals
- connection with employment and educational resources
Eligibility: Referrals are accepted from the local county board of social services.
Additional questions: firstname.lastname@example.org