Volunteers of America Delaware Valley’s Agape House is an emergency housing program located in Somerset County. This shelter has been offering emergency housing and case management services to single adults and families with children for nearly 40 years. VOADV provides every emergency housing client with the individualized plan and supports they need to remain stably housed upon discharge. Case managers help clients execute tasks, develop life skills, and build support systems throughout their stay.
Agape House also works closely with local school districts, childcare centers, the Department of Children and Families, and McKinney-Vento representatives. These partnerships ensure that all children residing in the program are connected with the services and resources they need for healthy development.
Emergency Housing Services:
- 24/7 access to on-site support staff
- mainstream benefits and entitlements assistance
- financial planning, budgeting, and tenant education
- healthcare enrollment assistance
- mental health, behavioral health, and substance use disorder treatment program referrals
- connection with employment and educational resources
Eligibility: Referrals are accepted from the local county board of social services.
Additional Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org