Volunteers of America Delaware Valley relies on the generosity of our community to help provide comprehensive service to our clients and to meet all of their needs. Donating items to any of our programs is easy and safe with our centralized donation site at 235 White Horse Pike, Collingswood New Jersey. Drop off your items on Thursdays from 11:00 am to 3:00 PM and our staff will direct those donations to the program of your choice.
If you prefer fully contactless donation, you can check out our Amazon Wish List with many of our most-needed items on it.
Please be sure to wash any items thoroughly before donating them, and make sure that any used items are in quality condition. We cannot accept dirty or torn clothing, used bedding or pillows, or expired food. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to our office at 856-854-4660.
Most Needed Items
- New re-useable and/or disposable masks
- Hand sanitizer
- Deodorant (men and women)
- Clorox wipes
- Antibacterial cleaning spray
- Disposable gloves
- Bottled water
- Personal care items such as washcloths/puffs
- Oral care (toothbrushes, toothpaste, alcohol free mouthwash)
- Body wash
- Shampoos/conditioner and other hair products for women, children and men
- Non-perishable food items
- Men's plus-sized clothing
- Indoor activities such as puzzles, board games, books, DVDs
Items we cannot accept
- Used bed linens
- Used underwear
- Clothing that is dirty, torn, in disrepair, or significantly personalized
- Used mattresses or pillows
- Expired food
Every house deserves to feel like home, and Homewarming Kits help clients from across our programs get a fresh start in their new apartments. Your donation can help us ensure that every person who is supported into housing through Volunteers of America Delaware Valley gets the extra boost when they're starting their next chapter. Learn more here.
Donate Your Car
Your vehicle donation helps make a real difference in the lives of those we serve. Pick up is free and easy. You will also get a tax deduction if you are an itemizing taxpayer. Call or donate online to make a difference.
Visit https://voa.careasy.org/home or call 833-300-5737