The Community Resource Center (CRC) serves as a day reporting center for individuals under parole supervision. The first ninety days upon release from prison or jail is often considered the time period presenting the highest risk for re-incarceration. Accredited through the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) the VOADV CRC provides a highly supportive and structured environment for individuals who are identified as needing assistance in their transition back to community life. In addition to individual and group treatment interventions, the CRC offers:
- assessment and case management services
- outpatient and specialized counseling services
- linkages to drug and alcohol treatment services
- basic adult education
- job readiness and employment support
- transient housing for individuals who are released from prison or jail without a stable residence.
In recognition of the important role employment plays in stabilizing individuals who have been recently released from prison or jail, the Community Resource Center invests heavily in preparing participants for reentry into the workforce.
Eligibility: Individuals under parole supervision
Additional Questions: email@example.com