Aletha R. Wright “Vision of Hope” Center is a 69-bed low barrier, emergency housing program for single, adult men experiencing homelessness in Camden County. Volunteers of America Delaware Valley dedicated this shelter in honor of the late Camden City Community Activist Aletha R. Wright on December 3, 1996. VOADV provides every emergency housing client with the individualized plan and supports they need to remain stably housed upon discharge. Case managers help clients execute tasks, develop life skills, and build support systems throughout their stay.
Emergency Housing Program Services:
- 24/7 access to on-site support staff
- mainstream benefits and entitlements assistance
- financial planning, budgeting, and tenant education
- healthcare enrollment assistance
- mental health, behavioral health, and substance use disorder treatment program referrals
- connection with employment and educational resources
Eligibility: Referrals are accepted from the local county board of social services.
Additional Questions: email@example.com