Amani House is a 25-bed emergency housing program serving single adult men experiencing homelessness located in Mercer County. Residents enjoy all the amenities of home including a full-service kitchen and dining area, private shared bedrooms, TV rooms, work out room, and computer room. Residents receive basic life skills, leadership and communication skills, programming, case management, and emotional support. VOADV has served over 1,000 men in Mercer County since the inception of Amani House in 1995.
Volunteers of America Delaware Valley provides every emergency housing client with the individualized plan and supports they need to remain stably housed upon discharge. Case managers help clients execute tasks, develop life skills, and build support systems throughout their stay.
- 24/7 access to on-site support staff
- mainstream benefits and entitlements assistance
- financial planning, budgeting, and tenant education
- healthcare enrollment assistance
- mental health, behavioral health, and substance use disorder treatment program referrals
- connection with employment and educational resources
Eligibility: Referrals are accepted from the local county board of social services.
Additional Questions: email@example.com