Community Resource Center
Volunteers of America Delaware Valley’s Community Resource Center (CRC) serves as a day reporting center for individuals under parole supervision. The first ninety days upon release from prison or jail is often considered as presenting the highest risk for re-incarceration. Accredited through the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF, our CRC provides a highly supportive and structured environment for individuals who are identified as needing assistance in their transition back to community life. In addition to individual and group treatment interventions, our CRC offers:
- assessment and case management services
- outpatient and specialized counseling services
- linkages to drug and alcohol treatment services
- basic adult education
- job readiness and employment support
- transient housing for individuals who are released from prison or jail without a stable residence.
In recognition of the important role employment plays in stabilizing individuals who have been recently released from prison or jail, our CRC invests heavily in preparing participants for reentry into the workforce.
Location: 101 S. 17th Street, Camden, NJ 08103
Contact: (856) 963-7972
Additional Questions about CRC?
Please contact email@example.com