Give After Dark
Sponsor this event and help give back to homeless families and veterans
Join us at historic Reading Terminal Market to Give After Dark and celebrate this year's recipients of the Katz Dalsey Give Hope Community Service Award.
When: May 11, 2018 from 7p-11p
Where: Reading Terminal Market
Garage is located on 11th and Arch Street, Hilton Garden Inn,1136 Arch Street on GPS. The parking garage is self park but will be discounted to $10 a car for anyone that is parked after 6pm. Entrance to the market is door #1 on Arch Street.
You'll enjoy all the great flavors the Market has to offer as well as an open bar, entertainment, the awarding of the Katz Dalsey Give Hope Community Service Award. All money raised from this event will benefit the homeless families and veterans we serve.
- Pierogies from Franks A Lot
- Samosas from Nanee's Kitchen
- Amish pretzels from Miller's Twist
- Steamed chicken dumplings from San Kee Peeking Duck
- Raclette cheese station from Valley Shepherd and Melt Kraft
- Vegetable Lo Mein from Shanghai Gourmet
- Mini lamb gyros from Olympia Gyro
- Mini grilled corned beef reuben sandwiches from Hershel's East Side Deli
- Jambalaya bowls from Beck's Cajun Café
- Mini chicken and waffles from Keven Parker's Soul Food Café
- Pearls Seafood slider bar
- Ice cream cones from Bassett's
- Mini funnel cakes from Fox & Son
- Chocolate covered pretzels from Pennsylvania General Store
- Coffee and Tea from Old City Coffee
Katz Dalsey Give Hope Community Service Award
The Katz Dalsey Give Hope Community Service Award was created to honor Lewis Katz and Marcy Dalsey after their lives were tragically cut short. Marcy and Lewis both had an incredible spirit of giving and were very generous in their time and contributions both to Volunteers of America Delaware Valley and other organizations in the community. The first award was given out on 2015 to Lewis and Marcy posthumously. We have continued to recognize other people and companies who show the same spirit of generosity that Lewis and Marcy did.
2015 - Lewis Katz and Marcy Dalsey (posthumously)
2016- 95.7 Ben FM and Father Michael Doyle
2017 - Cooper Foundation and Mayor Wilson Goode